Having problems attracting patients to your newly opened clinic?
Looking for ways to expand your existing healthcare services?
Then what you need is a powerful marketing tool to educate clients and attract them to use your services. Animation is exactly the tool you’re looking for!
In this article, you will find all the information you need to start your own cost-effective medical explainer video.
- Animation As The Best Tool For Medical And Healthcare Marketing
- Benefits Of Using A Custom Animated Explainer Video In Medical And Healthcare Businesses
- When Can Healthcare Businesses Use A Medical Explainer Video?
- Recipe For Success: How Simple Nursing Attracted 200.000+ Nurse Students To Download Their App?
- Start Your Production With F.Learning Studio
Animation As The Best Tool For Medical And Healthcare Marketing
There are three major challenges that medical and healthcare business owners face whenever they attempt to plan a marketing campaign. These include the scientifically complicated nature of their expertise, large expenses, and efficiency.
Medical and healthcare are both difficult, even for professionals. It’s a constantly evolving industry that deals with numerous abstract and complicated concepts. Therefore, in order to educate customers about medical-related matters, course providers or clinic owners have to find a way to simplify the knowledge.
However, it’s not always easy to find an explicit means of knowledge delivery that doesn’t come with a steep price tag. Spending big money on a marketing campaign is not something everyone signs on for. What medical service providers need is a proficient marketing strategy that achieves the delicate balance between cost and performance.
A great marketing campaign should educate consumers about the product, establish trust, and build up expertise in the industry. By providing the information that patients demand, medical and healthcare businesses expect to attract more people to use their services.
Believe it or not, animation checks all the boxes above. We’ll show you just how efficient it is as a marketing tool.
Benefits Of Using A Custom Animated Explainer Video In Medical And Healthcare Businesses
Medical explainer videos help you save tons of time and resources when you need to communicate with non-professional people. Its benefits include: Simplify Complicated Knowledge; Establish Consumer Trust Through Education; Demonstrate Customer Care; Boost Sales And Branding; Pinpoint The Delicate Balance Between Cost And Efficiency
1. Simplify Complicated Knowledge
Medical and healthcare are two of the trickiest fields to explain. For the average consumers, they are full of fancy terminologies and abstract information that seems to be coming from an alien language. This is why doctors and healthcare workers find explaining medical-related knowledge so difficult.
And when patients don’t understand what they see or hear, educating them about an illness or an operation procedure is nearly impossible. They won’t know the symptoms, the danger, or the treatment for a disease. Thus, as customers don’t realize how bad their conditions are, they will not turn to doctors for help.
But with animation, even patients with zero medical background knowledge can take in the knowledge. A medical explainer video can simplify even the most challenging surgeries by breaking down the complex and abstract information into digestible bites. See the abstract comes to life in the most vivid and lively form with seamless motions, beautiful graphics, and captivating story-telling!
2. Establish Consumer Trust Through Education
Trust is a precious commodity in the medical and healthcare industry. It allows patients to confidently stake their well-being in the hands of doctors. Hence, establishing consumer credibility is crucial. Businesses can do so by producing comprehensive and educational animated videos for consumers. Build up your expertise and image in the industry with an enticing yet informative medical marketing method.
3. Demonstrate Customer Care
Patients want to be able to access resources on their own time. In order to accommodate them, medical businesses can create animated video explainer campaigns and use them to gain an advantage. By helping customers access the information they need, you show your appreciation and care.
4. Boost Sales And Branding
A custom animated explainer video is a great tool that can convert potential consumers and executives. It’s just a psychological thing! It’s a fact that more than half of executives would rather watch a video than reading text. We believe that most patients have no interest in reading voluminous material. Videos are the complete opposite of this. They allow you to say more in less time.
Patients will know about your services since they are now actually taking in information from your marketing campaign. Keep producing a series of educational and useful videos to establish consistent branding.
5. Pinpoint The Delicate Balance Between Cost And Efficiency
Animated videos are one-time investments that will last for ages. The explainer video cost may seem like a lot at first, but we can promise you that it’s worth every penny. The results you get out of an animated medical explainer video are incomparable to the old lecture-based talking-head and whiteboard videos. Animation fixes the drawbacks of conventional methods and makes the lessons intriguing.
Plus, animation will benefit your business in the long run. Customers can access the information online anywhere, anytime. You’re investing in a versatile material that is capable of various applications. You can use the videos in your medical marketing campaign, on your website, in your training courses… The sky’s the limit!
Have problems finding a suitable vendor that can actually help?
We can maximize your quality within budget.
When Can Healthcare Businesses Use A Medical Explainer Video?
Animated videos are as versatile as things go. It’s an ideal tool for conveying difficult concepts to the masses and educating audiences.
In the medical and healthcare industry, these videos are particularly useful for:
- Explaining A Product: Explain in detail (down to a molecular level) how medications work to customers.
- Educating About A Disease: Communicate with doctors, nurses, or patients and share knowledge about the symptoms, management, treatment, and prevention of illnesses.
- Guiding Consumers: Instruct consumers, including nurses or doctors, on how to use medical products and operate devices.
- Consult Patients: Educate patients on overall well-being, how to make healthy lifestyle choices and treatment options.
- Marketing and Branding: Use the custom animated explainer video as material for TV broadcast, online marketing to demonstrate expertise in the industry and gain customer trust.
- Boosting Sales: Convert sales through representatives by providing them with multimedia materials to incorporate into presentations.
- Training New Employees: Convey internal messages and transfer corporate values to new employees.
Recipe For Success: How Simple Nursing Attracted 200.000+ Nurse Students To Download Their App?
1. Who Is Simple Nursing?
Simple Nursing (SN) is one of the pioneers in American nursing educational technology. The company focuses on producing informational courses for online study. You can find their products on mobile applications or YouTube.
Simple Nursing provides a dynamic range of medical-related subject matters, such as pharmacology, physiology, and cardiology. But what makes them stand out in the industry are the tips and tricks they provide to help nursing students pass the NCLEX™ test.
But why did SN need a medical explainer video?
2. What Problems Was SN Facing?
SN understands very well that medical and healthcare are tricky to thoroughly explain to customers. Even professionals sometimes find them overwhelming to take in. So, in order to efficiently help nursing students pass the NCLEX™ test, the company must come up with a simpler way to deliver the knowledge.
Simple Nursing faced two major difficulties :
- How to make the complex and abstract medical concepts more comprehensible?
- In what way can they add entertaining elements to make the lessons more memorable?
From SN’s story and requests, we can pinpoint some of the scenarios in which animation proves to be of great benefit.
- Intensive Knowledge Explainer: The number one goal of Simple Nursing is to make nursing simple! They want to educate aspiring nurses about diseases, but in a more comprehensible way than just lecturing. The company also seeks to leave a strong impression on learners and speed up the memorizing process.
- Sale Booster: Nothing makes a better marketing strategy than using actual results. And by simplifying the knowledge to help more nursing students complete their tests, SN built up a reputation in the industry. In return, this attracted more potential customers to their services.
3. F.Learning Studio’s Approach To Solve SN’s Problems
Take a look at what we did to help Simple Nursing achieve its goals!
A. Go For A Simple But Compelling Style
For SN’s project, we decided to use just enough elements to avoid cramming the video with too many details. It broke away the complicated shell of medical and healthcare knowledge and brought students closer to the lesson. On top of that, a simple art style also ensured that we did not go out of budget for this project.
B. Add creative motions
To preserve SN’s uniqueness and solitary style, we opted for specially tailor-made motions. They completely stood out from the available templates on animation software. By doing so, we ensured the quality and emphasized originality throughout the animation series. It really helped to build Simple Nursing’s distinct identity and branding.
C. Create A Transparent Working Process
At F.Learning Studio, we value our customer’s experience. We strive to include our clients in each and every step of the production to make sure they get exactly what they came for. The same principle was applied to Simple Nursing’s project. They were more than kind to work with us throughout the process. Together, we created 150 minutes of animation in 4 months in 2019.
4. So What Did Simple Nursing Get?
Animation was the perfect medium to help SN visually explain the complicated medical concepts. It also added creative storytelling that made lessons more relatable and memorable than ever.
The animated medical explainer helped SN stand out from the saturated nursing education market. In other words, they found a unique feature (or Unique Selling Point) that contributed to their brand image. While competitors featured whiteboard notes, talking-head video, or pre-design animation, SN took a different path with a huge investment in tailor-made animation.
From the customer-centric standpoint, animation gave SN an advantage in the race to gain customers’ credibility. It improved the course quality and provided essential information to nursing students, which helped them pass the final test. On that foundation, Simple Nursing built its own highway to success.
Don’t believe our story? Here are some figures on SN’s success that may interest you. After all, numbers don’t lie!
Start Your Production With F.Learning Studio
With years of experience in making thousands of healthcare animation minutes, F.Learning Studio is confident in its ability to assist you with the creation of your medical explainer video. Target any age demographic and deliver your message with simplicity and transparency via our animation.
Here’s What We Offer At F.Learning Studio:
- Experienced Teams In Medical Explainer Video Production with more than 50 minutes per month animation video
- Affordable Pricing: We create great art that won’t break your bank. Save up to 30% of your budget with our services.
- Trusted Partners Of Leading Medical Education Companies like Simple Nursing and Intelycare.
- Fast and Responsive Communication: We offer 24/7 communication services so that you can contact and share your story at any time.
- Customer-centric Experience That Exceeds Your Expectation: We take pride in providing our clients with the best experience. Unlimited demos and style frames guarantee that you always get more than what you came for!
Learn from our client's successful medical animation projects