1. What does the quotation include?
Our price has 2 parts: concept price and production price.
2. What does "concept price" mean?
It's the price charged for necessary elements to make animation videos. The price includes the design of the background, assets, and characters. You can use our existing concept or create a new one based on your project’s purpose.
3. What's the difference between concept price and production price?
The concept price is charged only once for the whole video project. Therefore, if you need a video series with the same concept, you only charge this price once. The concept price is calculated based on the package.
Production price (price per minute) is calculated based on the number of minutes.
4. Do you have a voice-over library?
Yes, we do. We have worked with a variety of voice talents. The price is charged based on the number of minutes.
5. Do you have a translation service?
Yes, we do. The price is charged based on the number of minutes and the number of languages you want to translate.
6. Do you have a music library?
Yes, we have a music library for you to choose the background music.
7. Do you provide a script writing service?
Yes, we do. The price depends on the project. Please contact us for more details.
8. Do you offer a branched-scenario service that brings learners to different parts of videos based on their answers?
Yes, we can create branch questions and bring them to animation videos. Please contact us to see the references. There will be an extra rate for this service.
9. Do you provide interactive quizzes in animation videos?
Yes, we provide interactive quizzes (button to click, drag-and-drop game, etc.). Please contact us to see the references. There will be an extra rate for this service.
10. Do I need to pay an extra price for copyright?
You will have the copyright of the final product, but if you want to own the source files/ working files, there will be an extra rate.
11. Do I need to pay an extra price for demos?
Yes, you do. And it will be excluded when we work on the actual project.
12. What if I want some changes in the final video in the future? Can you help with the editing? How much will it cost?
Yes, we will support the editing. The cost depends on the complexity of the things you want to change.
13. Why is it so different in the price range?
We calculate the price based on the capability of our staff in designing animation videos. If the animation style requires complex drawing lines, enormous numbers of characters/assets, or complex movements, the price is higher.
14. Do you offer discounts for clients creating more than one video?
Discounts are available for projects that have more than 200 minutes of animation. Please contact us for more information.
If you want to make a series of videos with the same concept, you can benefit from the concept price compared to when you do only one video.