Encounter challenges in risks and quality management while outsourcing animated eLearning video company? As managers are usually busy handling other in-house tasks, you want to pick a long-term partner to save precious time and energy! Whether studio or freelance, project managers need to carefully choose a reliable animation partner.
- Benefits of choosing animation studios that have a focus on educational content
- Criteria to consider when choosing an animated eLearning video company
- Top elearning video production companies
- 1. F.Learning Studio – animated eLearning video company
- 2. Kino bino – animation studio for e-learning
- 3. White animation – animation studio for e-learning
- 4. Shy guys – eLearning video production company
- 5. Animate your science – animated eLearning video production agency
- Animated eLearning Video Production Companies: Overall Comparison
- Risks in choosing unsuitable animated eLearning video company
- Overall conclusion
Benefits of choosing animation studios that have a focus on educational content
Animation for education is distinctive compared to the usual animation. Outsourced eLearning video production company need to have deep understandings of education and e-learning to create animated videos.
“For e-learning, the techniques might not be as important as the conciseness of content transformed into animation.”
The greatest benefits of choosing a focused animation studio for e-learning:
- The time they spend on educational content creation is more compared to normal animation studios, which give them more experience in creating learning content.
- Styling for education videos is directed to distinctive audience groups (K12, HigherEd, corporate, NGOs), more unique than styling for explainer or marketing videos.
- The project management flow of specialized animation studios is similar to e-learning agencies and aligned with the needs of e-learning partners.
- Their knowledge of education can support their clients in e-learning projects.
Even though studios can be a lot easier to manage than freelancers, choosing the right studio that can match your expectations & styles is important.
Criteria to consider when choosing an animated eLearning video company
- Services they offer. Find the elearning video production agencies that have an education module within their portfolio!
- The core of their services. Your chosen elearning video production partner should understand their market! Choose the ones that provide insightful resources. Then, they can create more values for you.
- Communications and project management skills. These decide the efficiency of the whole process. Is their account supportive? Can they use project management software?
- Style variations: This factor is usually overlooked, sadly. Style variation indicate that the animated elearning videoproduction company can match the style requirements of different clients and ain’t back back down if your request is quite specific.
- Experiences in e-learning. This takes place when it comes to choosing between many different studios with similar qualities.
Top elearning video production companies
- F.Learning Studio
- Kino bino
- White animation
- Shy guys
- Animate your science
1. F.Learning Studio – animated eLearning video company
F.Learning is a young studio that focuses on a specific niche of eLearning for both education and corporate training. With 5-year experience in eLearning video production, they offer various animation styles such as motion graphics, hand drawing, or whiteboard. The team will consult which types most match your subjects and learners, even in dull topics like economics or medical.
F.Learning is the one eLearning video production company to go with when you want to ensure the right investment. They always offer the most reasonable costs for production and meet tight deadlines. This makes a huge contribution to maximize profits from your eLearning products.
With a supportive collaboration, F.Learning managed to produce 150 minutes of animation within 4 months in 2019, another 600 minutes of animation within 9 months in 2020. As a result, Simple Nursing has acquired more than 200,000 nurse students users looking for Healthcare explainer videos.
Abilities & Budget
eLearning businesses always have to upgrade their core value of products for a higher price and greater customer acquisition. Animation is such an innovative way to do that as it makes content more engaging and memorable but still accurate. And F.Learning is an animated eLearning video company that you can trust in this transformation strategy.
F.Learning has experience in handling projects of all scales, especially huge projects with tight deadlines. There is always one full-functional team focusing on the projects. They will design a crystal clear process and timeline before going into production, which is customized to each client. The communication is smooth throughout all steps so that you can save much time from back-and-forth feedback.
More importantly, their highest-quality animation comes at a reasonable price. F.Learning is based in Vietnam, one of the low-spending regions in the world. That’s why the cost is often lower by 30% than that of other regions. So, you can be assured that your most economical investment can bring huge benefits beyond expectations.
2. Kino bino – animation studio for e-learning
Overview: Kino Bino offers its animated video production service for education, explainer, healthcare, and others like exhibitions and short ads. Their audiences can be varied from adults to kids. This animated eLearning video production agency has strong expertise in creating explainer videos and animated videos that combine with educational content.
Example: Kino Bino is famous for being a Ted-Ed animation partner. The following video is one of the highlight projects from them:
Abilities & budget: Kino Bino certainly has the qualifications to create animation, both in time and efficiency. However, amongst the listed animated elearning video companies, their budgets can be a little higher compared to other animation studios for education. As they have credits for big clients and their products are highly customized, the rates are considered reasonable.
New to working with an animation studio? This includes all you need to know to ensure the best outcome.
Quick Guide: Partner with an Animation Studio to Develop Your Training Program
3. White animation – animation studio for e-learning
Overview: White animation is an eLearning video production agency based in Israel. They create animation for training, education, explainer, and marketing. Even though they offer various styles, their expertise lies in whiteboard animation. Moreover, the showcase of their website is highly interactive.
Example: One of their educational videos was made for Israel’s centre of education technology. The animation is concise and consistent in illustrations, motions, and content.
Abilities & budget: This eLearning video company had 8 years of enriching experiences, they are likely able to handle great scopes with strict timing. The rates they offer are reasonable for an experienced animation studio. You can also find them on Fiverr under the name silueta_pro.
4. Shy guys – eLearning video production company
Overview: Shy guys animation studio work in three main areas: Marketing & Explainer, animation for Learning, and graphics for TV & Film. They specialize in 2D and 3D animation, motion graphics, illustration, and CGI. This studio is a perfect pick for partnering in marketing and explainer animation.
Example: Amongst eLearning video production companies listed here, their portfolio of learning services offers varied styles which are flexible between vector and hand-drawn. This animation video from them can be a great example to look at.
Abilities & budget: Shy guys studio is a young animation studio with high abilities in making animation. They created some series of animations and they have satisfied many of their partners. The rates that they charge are about similar to other animation production houses in the UK.
5. Animate your science – animated eLearning video production agency
Overview: Animate your science was born to solve the problem of continuous mass releases of academic papers. They aim for the solution of using animation to recreate science subjects in a fun, creative way. The studio is functional in animated videos and graphics.
Example: What makes Animate your science special is their research before creating insightful graphics and motions on different topics. They used to work for Roche on a project that covers tumour testing and sampling.
Abilities & budget: Their ability to understand and research for each animation project is outstanding. Not to mention their products’ qualities are shown in illustrations and motions of videos. The studio is based in Australia and the rates are average.
Animated eLearning Video Production Companies: Overall Comparison
|Areas of expertise||Experiences||Estimate % knowledge on e-learning||Price level|
|Kino Bino||Education |
|F.Learning Studio||Education |
|Shy guys||Marketing & Explainer|
TV & Film
|Animate your science||EducationScience||3 years||90%||Medium|
Risks in choosing unsuitable animated eLearning video company
- Delayed deadlines: this is dangerous and can slow down the e-learning projects production process
- Bad communications: if your chosen animated video production company don’t understand e-learning products, it can lead to unexpected styles, wrong tones, and voices, etc.
- Poorly applications of tools and technologies: this is uncommon but possible, some studios are unfamiliar with special project management tools
Always carefully choose a reliable partner that can cooperate on a long-term basis and has experiences in e-learning to avoid these risks.
For the e-learning industry, it is suggested to choose animation studios that focus on educational content.
Time-consuming is the biggest problem in project management. Hence, PMs need to carefully pick their long-term partnership with the most suitable eLearning video production agency to avoid sudden changes and consume much more effort in the future. Take time and go through all criteria that we suggested.
For example, if you are looking for a 2D animation studio that creates handcrafted animation for e-learning, it’s recommended to choose F.Learning or simply book a consultation call with us for more insights.